Our team includes:
- Special Education Advocates with advanced degrees in Psychology, Social Work and many other disciplines
- Special Education Attorneyswho've successfully negotiated and litigated Special Education cases in the Greater New York area
- Dedicated Support Staffwho'll handle your paperwork, pursue your collections, and greet you by name
You need us if your child:
- has a learning or behavior problem
- has not made progress in his/her school program
- requires special education and related services
- has not been provided needed services by the CSE
or school district
- requires placement in a private school
- requires an impartial hearing
- is suspended from school or has been disciplined
does your child need more?
Does your child need more attention than is provided in a regular class setting? Do you need help obtaining the educational services your child requires?
what our clients are saying:
We are proud of our record of successes, and our special relationships with our clients.